Welcome to my Chesapeake Bay Foundation Walk the Watershed page.
I'm raising awareness and vital funding towards CBF’s mission to Save the Bay. I grew up in the Chesapeake Bay watershed on the Chuckatuck Creek in Suffolk, VA. I come from a family and community whose livelihoods have depended on the bay and her tributaries for generations. So it's especially important to me to help protect and preserve this amazing resource for many generations to come.
Every gift makes a difference!
· $1, a Fiver, 10 bucks? Every dollar counts!
· $25 can plant five native trees as a stream-side buffer.
· $50 can grow 5,000 native oysters.
· $75 can send a student for a day of learning in and around the Bay.
· $100 can build 2 reef balls to use as habitat for oysters.
Please donate on my page today and help me meet my $500.00 fundraising goal and help CBF Save the Bay!